Mental Health Services
If you currently feel unsafe and in danger, please use the following resources
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: Dial 988. Available nationwide, 24-hours, 7 days a week.
- Crisis Support Services of Alameda County: 1-800-309-2131
- 211 Alameda County: Call 2-1-1 for free and confidential service that provides easy access to housing info, and critical health and human service.
- Crisis Text Line: Text "COURAGE" to 741741.
Provides free, 24/7 support for those in crisis. Chat through text with a trained Crisis Counselor.
- For all life-threatening emergencies, call 911