Housing and Homelessness Zoominar
I am writing to invite you to participate in a Zoominar focused on housing and homelessness during the COVID-19 crisis. The goal of this Zoominar is to hear from experts regarding tenant rights and protections, homeowner options, and homelessness resources.
The Zoominar is:
Friday, May 8th, 2020
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Participating experts are:
- Dr. Kathleen Clanon, Medical Director, Health Care Services Agency, and Director of Alameda County Care Connect
- Michelle Starratt, Housing Director, Alameda County Housing and Community Development Department
- Jennifer Pearce, Housing and Community Development Manager, Alameda County Housing and Community Development Department
- Katie Carruesco, Education & Outreach Specialist, California Department of Business Oversight
- Monique Berlanga, Directing Attorney of the Tenants’ Rights Practice, Centro Legal de la Raza
You may send email questions in advance that we will do our best to answer during the Zoominar. Because of the volume of RSVPs we are expecting, live questions will not be possible. Please email your questions to Karishma.Khatri@asm.ca.gov by noon, Thursday, May 7th using the subject heading, Zoominar Question. Whatever questions we are unable to answer in the one-hour time period will be responded to individually by my staff.
There is limited capacity for this call. Those who wish to participate will need to RSVP by 3:00 p.m. Thursday, May 7th. A follow up email will be sent to you before the call with the Zoom link instructions.